FOLLOW THE VOYAGE - TS KENNEDY

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Anchors Away!

AHOY!

I wanted to take the time to introduce myself. I am the new Follow the Voyage coordinator for the 2011 Sea Term. My name is Rhonda Moniz, and I have been going to sea off and on for the better part of twenty years. My background includes working as a diving instructor, Dive Safety Officer, and as an ROV (Remotely Operated Vehicle) Pilot.

This past summer I spent two months aboard a research vessel as an ROV pilot off the coasts of Greece and Turkey. I am not new to the sea, just new to the MMA Sea Term. I hope to have some exciting blogs and great pics for everyone, both topside and underwater. For the fall I will be working with school groups in anticipation of our voyage. Anchors Away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment